Google Translator

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Wedding Fever


Ok, I've got it!   Yup, Wedding Fever.  I didn't get  up early to watch Harry & Megan get married.  But I did see it later and I loved it!  Megan was so beautiful!  She didn't look a bit nervous to me!  I think I would have been scared to death with all those people there at the wedding and on TV.   Yikes!  She looked so very happy!!


So in honor of their wedding -  I made a few wedding cards.  I bought Becca Feeken's beautiful 3D Grand Dome base die.  I couldn't resist the Wedding die and the Tiara Rondelle die that goes with it.  They are all so pretty!


I made these cards in white, gray and pink.  The Tiara is silver paper with pearls.  



It does close up so it can be mailed.  I love making wedding cards with these dies.  


The following cards are made with Heartfelt Creations Fushia stamps and dies.  I have attached them to an Easel card.  


I love the colors in this card.  It is would be perfect for a Spring Wedding. 



This also closes so it can be mailed.  It would probably cost more since it is so bulky.  I have made a box to put it in- good if you are handing the card to the happy couple. 


This last card I have made before but I really like the design.  The dress isn't as pretty as Megan's but it will do.   




All these cards will be for sale at the Italian Heritage Spring Craft Fair on June 9th & 10th.  I am headed back to the TV to watch the wedding just one more time!!!   Sigh...  
Have a great Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Exquisite wedding cards. All perfect for royalty! I was up so I watched the wedding. I would have thought her dress would have some bling.

    ReplyDelete