Google Translator

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Clothespin Fun!


Recently, I purchased the Make It Market Halloween Pin Ups from Papertrey Ink!  They were having a sale!  I couldn't resist.  I think they are the cutest thing!  I will be ready for Halloween!   I made these and attached them to the Clothespins that they provide.  I know you can use them for much more but I love the fact that I can attach these to bags ( they send some of those too) and Pocket Letters and even put a Magnet on the back and put them on your refrigerator.  But it got me thinking about decorating Clothespins.



I had some larger Clothespins that I used Washi tape to give them some color.  I put a magnet on the Chef's clothespin so I could attach it to my refrigerator.  I always have a recipe that I want to try and I can use this to keep it out- so I don't forget!


I love Papertrey Ink's products!  Here are a couple of pictures of the stamps and dies I used.  I put them in a plastic Stampin Up container.  I put the dies on a piece of Magnetic sheet I bought from Joann's that was an 8 1/2 by 11 size by Darice.  You can cut it down to any size  you want. 


We were snowed in yesterday so I had plenty of time to play around with this set!  I am sooo ready for the weather to improve!!  But they are talking about more snow this week.  Save me!!



It is supposed to be warmer so I am praying it will melt!  Hope your day is fun!

1 comment:

  1. J'aime bien, la traduction en français n'est pas terrible donc je ne comprends pas tout, c'est une belle idée de création.
    Bonne journée
    Eliane

    ReplyDelete