Google Translator

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy New Year!



Where did Christmas go?  I can't believe we are already into January 2016!  Time really does feel like it is flying.  The picture above was at the mall- it was so pretty I had to share it!

I wanted to share the Christmas cards my co-workers and I made to send out to other co-workers.  We do it every year and really have a blast making them!  The glue was really flying this year but I managed not to get any glue or glitter in my hair!

 
 
 
 

Here are some pictures during the construction.  Now the wreaths I did make at home.  They involved more stamping and cutting than we really had time for in 1 night.  This is Stampin Up's Wonderous Wreath set.  I love this set!  Below, you can see how it looked on the cards. 


 
The finished card is below.  We used all kinds of different patterned Christmas paper.  I love how they came out.  It was truly a fun night to be able to get together and share the fun - it's priceless!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We also made some Christmas "Crackers" that night.  At least that is what I always called them.  I just learned they are called Crackers because in the 'old' days they used to make a cracking sound when you opened them.  These didn't crack open but they were fun to make.
 
 
 
Well, Christmas is over ...boo... and I am on to other projects.  Bring on 2016!  I hope this year brings lots of Health and Happiness to us all! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Chris! All these cards are AMAZING! I still want a job in your office. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some great items for Christmas! I just made a pop up house card for a housewarming! Love it! Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You were busy this Christmas. Love everything you did. The house looks great with the snow swirling around it. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please tell me where you found the house die and the pop up die?? You are truly so creative !! dmneuman@fedex.com

    ReplyDelete