Google Translator

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Double Pocket Fold Card


My family threw a surprise Birthday Party for my twin sister and I last weekend!  It was really a surprise since our birthday isn't until next month!  We had a fabulous time!  We wanted to send everyone a Thank you card!  I fell in love with the Double Pocket Fold Card by Heather.  You can find her easy instructions here-

http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/2011/09/double-pocket-fold-card.html#comments


Here are a few more pictures of the cards.  We found a Magnolia stamp of TWINS!!!  How cute!  I love how you can decorate and embellish them all differently!



3 comments:

  1. These came out great. I love the twin stamp from Magnolia. I didn't realize how much I like making tags.. I think I will try these pocket cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    Happy belated Birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Connie and you are twins? These are fabulous thank you cards and the twin image is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna-

    Yup, we are twins! It is always fun to share our birthdays! Our family made our 60th very special this year! It was not a birthday I was looking forward to but I know it is really just a state of mind.... gulp..

    ReplyDelete