Google Translator

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas Elf Shoes

Happy Feet!

I had to make a few final Christmas cards and I wanted to try something different.  After making 30 of the same card- I was ready for a change! I've seen many of these cute Elf Shoes on Splitcoast.  They are so adorable! I used Tim Holtz's banner die for my "Happiest of Holiday" tag.    I found great instructions for the card here-


http://stampandscrapwithmaureen.blogspot.com/2011/11/sneak-peek-at-stampnation.html


I am sure I won't post before Christmas so I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. Wicked cute elf shoes. The background embossing is perfect with this card. So fun.. Merry..merry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,

    Your elf shoes card is so adorable! Very creative as usual. Hats off to you for completing your 30 cards. I would go "bonkers" if I had to make all mine. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just too cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete