Google Translator

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Magic Christmas boxes


Finally, I am able to use a computer again!  We had internet connection issues that turned out to be our modem.   Before we figured that out- our computer just crashed!  We now have a brand new computer!  I love it but I really hate change.  I know it's cause I am old but I really loved that old computer.  I knew where everything was and it knew me too!  Ah well, if I have learned anything, it's that nothing ever stays the same.  

But I have been working in my studio.  We did go to Disney with my family just before Thanksgiving.  I may upload some beautiful pictures of our trip later on.  But I am hard at work on my Christmas cards and making Christmas boxes.  I found wonderful instructions on how to make the above boxes.  They are sooooo easy to make.  You can find the instructions here-
http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2008/01/30/magic-boxes-a-life-as-lou-online-class/

Here is another picture of the inside of the box.  I am going to fill it full of candy for the lucky recipients.

3 comments:

  1. Chris,

    I hope you are enjoying your new computer. I too don't like change, but sometimes it is for the best. Your boxes are stunning! I especially like the snowflake one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out beautifully... Love the colors you used. They look fab in person, too. I am thinking of making these. Thanks for the link..

    ReplyDelete