Google Translator

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Turkey Placecard Tutorial

I taped another video to demonstrate how to make a Turkey placecard from a Pyramid card.  Does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode of "Close Talker"?  Well, after viewing this video it reminded me of it.  I was experimenting on getting the camer closer.... not so good.  But in the interest of time- for some reason this took forever to upload on Youtube- I have not retaped it.  Oh- Also, I ran out of time again, and had to finish it on Part II.  I will never be an expert!  Happy Thanksgiving!



I forgot the instruction for the first part of the Turkey's tail. I used the Circle Spellbinder's that measures 3.5". You would cut a slit to just the center of the circle. Then fold back the edges to allow enough space to glue it to the Pyramid. Sorry for the omission!


8 comments:

  1. this is such a great tut Chris!!!thanks for sharing, i cant wait to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! I'd try it if I had all those punches. I'll have to see if I can figure out alternatives. Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous tutorial. Toooo cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I have a question, your movie #1 ran out before I could figure out which punch you used for the feathers. and movie #2 only shows you putting it together. Can you please tell me how you made the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheryl-

    Sorry for my omission! It's the SU Blossom punch! I just glued the three different colors together!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GREAT! Thank you so much...now how about one for the santa?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These turkeys are the cutest. I love the ones you brought to the house. We are using them for decoration around the desserts...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chris,

    Another fantastic video! These turkey placecards are so adorable. I'm off the hook this year for making Thanksgiving dinner and will get a chance to relax some. I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete