Google Translator

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sister's Anniversary

I purchased Valieta's beautiful Well- Dressed  Card instructions! I think it makes it an adorable card for a wedding or an anniversary.  Today is the 6th anniversary of my twin sister, Connie, to her sweet husband Russ.   Now, for some reason, I thought it was her 5th anniversary... oops.  I had to fix it on my card when I discovered my error.  Do you think they will notice?
Here is the link to Valita's instructions-
And more pictures of this card !  Have a fabulous day!

Side profile

Inside...oops!


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get this one.. Such a lovely design.. Thanks alot from both of us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to Connie! Both of you blow me away with your designs. This one must have taken like 5 hours to create. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete