Google Translator

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween Box!

I used the Sizzix die that makes the box with 2 handles for my Halloween box.  I was really getting into the Halloween thing when I started this box tonight.  I have seen so many cute Halloween ideas over at Splitcoast Stampers and I love making Halloween cards.  The only problem is that it is hot and muggy tonight!  I was sweating by the time I finished this box!  Not Halloween weather here on the Coast of Maine tonight!!  My friends, Mr. & Mrs. Skeleton are from the Dollar store.  I think I got about 6 of them for $1.00.  Cool deal! You might find one popping out of a Coffin!!!    eeekkkkk....
More pictures of this Halloween Box-


Side view


Back view


I think I am ready for Fall weather!!

6 comments:

  1. really cool! Love that mean looking witch. Any chance you'll be sharing the how-to's? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please share... I just love this witch! Tks for sharing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 100 degrees here in Northern California....but your darling box certainly gets me in the Halloweeen mood! Any chance you will share how you made the witch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to share the instructions! I will attempt another video presentation! I could use the practice! Thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the witch.. When did you make this one? I can't wait to see it in person... I need to get that sizzix die cut for the box. Great work..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Chis..VIDEO, yes yes! you Rock girl... really. she is TOADly witchy .he he! thanks for sharing..."V"
    http://artfulcreations1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete