Google Translator

Monday, September 5, 2011

Angry Birds Birthday!

I cased Sewingstamper's Angry bird card over at Splitcoast Stampers.  You can find her card here-
It is my Grandson's birthday and he loves to play Angry Birds! It is amazing to me that one so young can figure out how to work that game!!  I have tried it and it is beyond me!  Apparently, I have no game skills.  But I love to watch Ezra play it!  We won't make his birthday this year, but I am headed to the island this weekend and will bring this card with me along with the Lightning McQueen box that I made.  You can scroll down to see that project. This is the inside of my Angry Birds birthday card.
Here is a link to Carol's blog, Extreme Cards and Papercrafting, for the instructions to make this Pop up Angry Bird.  Her instructions made it very easy!
I found the sentiment on line and it's from Dr. Suess.  Love Dr. Suess!! You can click on the above photos to make them larger.

6 comments:

  1. Boy, he does look angry! Love it! The inside is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezra is going to be thrilled to get this cute card. What a good job you did in making those birds look anry. He'll love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Chris. I'm sure your grandson will love it. Your bird design is very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my... they look so angry!! lol they are adorale, he will love it!te opened mouth bird inside was so cleaver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive inside of your card, how you can put the image on the mid of the card!!!!
    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration here. Thank you! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete