Google Translator

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sister Birthday Funky Fold Card

I love this bright cheerful birthday card that I made for my sister, Rochelle's birthday! The flower is made from Sizzix's Daisy die cut.  The center is a covered brad from Stampin Up.  The bird is made from a combination of Stampin Up's bird punch- the wing and the head  from SU's Blossom Petal punch.  The body is from Marianne Design die- I don't have a clue what they call it?  But I love the tail on the bird! My butterflies are from Martha Stewart's punch.

2 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous, the tail on the bird is so cool!!! Thanks for sharing Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. card is gorgeous with white flower,butterflies and a bird.colors of the card are very attractive.orange color is looking so different and refreshing.
    Custom Gift Cards
    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete