Google Translator

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Napkin Fold Card

I loved making these Napkin Fold Cards!  These are perfect to make for two co-workers who are leaving us soon!  I wanted to make a photo album so they will have the pictures to remember us.   I watched Gingerbeary8's wonderful Youtube video and she made it look so easy!  Check out her instructions here-

I used Martha Stewart's Double Loop punch around the page for this album.  I don't think I would use it again.  It is so pretty but very delicate.  I am not sure it will stand the test of time.  I used SU paper and My Mind's Eye paper.  My favorite!

I love the look of these albums before they are fully open.  All the geometric shapes are really cool!

The inside pictures!

I lov the colors of this one too!


3 comments:

  1. This "scrapbook" like card is so cool.. Your co worker is going to love it as a keepsake. I can't wait to try one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous as always. I've got to try this technique...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to it. I am going to give it a try. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete