Google Translator

Friday, August 12, 2011

Dragonfly Birthday


This card was  made for my sister, Andrea.  Her birthday is in August too!  I used the Spellbinder's die for the Sunflower.  The dragonflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.  I colored them with Ranger's black lacquer and the wings with Ranger's pink glitter.  The froggie is punch art- an oval punch for the body, his legs from a heart punched out and cut in half.  His hands and feet are from Martha  Stewart's crown punch. I used my Copic markers to make the green lines around his body and shaded it a bit with Green Distress Ink. The paper is from Mind's Eye.  You can't see it but I have used Tim Holtz's easel die to let the card stand on it's own.  I hope Andrea likes her card.  I love the sentiment on this card- I found it on the internet.  Today, we will celebrate both sister's birthday. My sister's really are a joy to me! I hope these cards show it! 

3 comments:

  1. It is such a cute card. I just love how the colors work so well together and give it a cheerful look. The frog still is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete